Rod End Load Cells
Our rod-end load cells are designed for integration into tension measurement. They are versatile, durable, and fit easily into small spaces such as inline with vehicle tie rods.
We also offer a sphere and clevis style models, which are particularly effective for off-axis/side loading applications due to their excellent bending strength.
- Excellent side- and moment-loading capabilities
- Standard full scale ranges are 500 to 20,000 lbs
- Fatigue resistant
- Tension and compression
- Proprietary design for optimal side-loading strength due to misalignment and off axis loading
- Industry standard mounting threads 3/4-16 (500 to 2k lb capacities) and 1-14 (5k to 20k lb capacities)
- Automotive durability and reliability testing in small spaces, such as in-vehicle load measurements and in-line with vehicle tie rods
- Adapts directly to hydraulic cylinders used in vehicle component validation
- Cable/rope tensile testing
- Industrial control/feedback testing
- Industrial food processing