A Measure of Exceptional Service
With a reputation for extreme accuracy, long-lasting reliability, and technology engineered for virtually every testing and condition monitoring application, it's easy to see why PCB is a trusted sensor supplier for experts world-wide. But our dedication to providing exceptional service doesn't end there. Since 1967, PCB has maintained innovative, ethical, and environmentally safe manufacturing practices, reasonable pricing, continuous growth, and guaranteed total customer satisfaction.
- PCB is an ethical, financially sound, and environmentally responsible company owned by Amphenol Corporation.
- With over 55 years of continuous growth, we've improved our technologies to meet evolving industry trends, while consistently delivering on the quality our customers expect.
- Most of PCB's products are manufactured in the USA, enabling tight quality control over design, engineering, and manufacturing processes. From our state-of-the-art facilities to our highly trained technicians, we believe that investing in quality will always pay off.
- We stand behind Amphenol Corporation's approach to the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues facing our industry.
- No minimum order requirements; buy only what you need.
- Easily select the right sensor for your application with immediate technical support from factory engineers and application engineers, upon request.
- Trade-in programs (scrap allowances), expedited shipping, and rental options are available.
- We offer quick turn-around on calibrations and repairs, minimizing the need for backup sensors. (We are AS9100:2016 QMS certified by DQS, Inc.; ISO 9001: 2015 QMS certified by DQS, Inc.; A2LA accredited to ISO 17025.)
Total Customer Satisfaction
- PCB field sales engineers provide hands-on technical support and assistance to ensure your continued testing success. Additionally, we offer a 24/7 technical emergency hotline.
- Best-in-class warranty and 'No-Risk' policy. If you're not satisfied, we will repair, replace, or refund your order.
- We truly value customer feedback, and use the information to make us a better company.
- PCB supports educators and future engineers with sensor donations to universities.
- We offer education and quantity discounts to university test labs, as well as a wealth of technical papers and reference materials.
Interested in learning more about what PCB has to offer? Watch: The PCB Difference.
Choose PCB for your product testing and condition monitoring solutions.
We have thousands of sensors in stock, ready to ship, with lifetime warranty. Contact us or request a quote today.