Dual-Mode Charge Amplifiers
Dual-mode charge amplifiers are multi-function signal conditioners for piezoelectric charge mode and ICP® sensors. Additional features of models 443B01 and 443B02 include an ultra-low noise floor, sensor fault detection, overload detection, a built-in calibration reference signal and an RS-232 port for computer control. Model 443B02 includes a long discharge time constant selection which is useful for quasi-static events lasting up to several seconds. This is typically used for ballistics/ammunition testing.
These two models are part of PCB’s Modular Signal Conditioning System. The plug-in signal conditioning modules easily slide out of the chassis. New modules are inserted and screwed in place.
- Accepts charge and ICP® sensor inputs
- Front panel keypad and display for easy control
- Selectable low and high pass filtering
- Signal integration to velocity and displacement
- Vibration testing (model 443B01)
- Ballistics/Ammunition testing (model 443B02)
SOFTWARE SUPPORT: PCB® EE79 Installer