- Height: 1/8” (3mm) low profile
- Measurement range: 32 dBA
to 150 dB
- Flexible mounting methods
- Water and dust resistant grid cap
- Built in preamplifier
- TEDS IEEE 1451.4 compliant
- Environmental testing
- Wind tunnel noise measurements
- Acoustic fatigue analysis
- Clear Air Turbulence (CAT) testing
- Flush mount applications
Surface Microphones are used for surface pressure and noise measurements in confined areas.
The PCB® Surface Microphone model 130B40 is a cost effective option for measuring true surface pressure and noise. The surface microphone and pad design are optimized to reduce wind induced noise during testing. The flexible design allows flush mounting or adhesive mounting on flat or curved surfaces. Its low profile allows noise measurements to be taken where traditional microphones will not fit. A water and dust resistant mesh grid cap protects the critical microphone elements making it an excellent choice for dirty and other rough environments.