Sub-Miniature ICP® Pressure Sensors
PCB's sub-miniature 105C dynamic pressure sensors are specifically designed to fit into tight spaces where mounting space is at a premium.
These sensors are excellent for cavitation studies due to a robust, solid diaphragm design. Measurement ranges include 100 psi and 1000 psi.
- Integral machined diaphragm for long life
- Fast rise time of ≤ 2 μsec from quartz element
- High resonant frequency of ≥ 250 kHz
- Testing unsteady pressure fluctuations and cavitation around impellers, propellers, or fluid jets.
- Airplane and spacecraft scale modelling
- Hydraulic and fluid media controls