Hazardous Area Approved

Vibration transmitters approved for use in hazardous areas are certified by several different international programs (ATEX, CSA/ETL and IECEx) as well as several country-specific certifications. It is common to require these certifications when installing sensors in a potentially explosive area. Some installations may require an additional energy limiting barrier depending upon the classification of the hazardous area.

Choose products below:

Compare selected models ()
[ clear compare ]
Mouse Over Image for Product Description.