PCB's quartz, piezoelectric force, and strain sensors are durable measurement devices with exceptional characteristics for measuring high frequency dynamic force and strain events. Typical measurements include dynamic and quasi-static forces encountered during actuation, compression, impact, impulse, reaction, and tension.
Key features of PCB force sensors
Force sensors manufactured by PCB are trusted by experts for their high-quality components and feature:
- High stiffness, ruggedness and durability
- High frequency ranges
- Wide dynamic ranges
- Fast rise times
- Consistent, repeatable results
Our calibration centers are accredited to ISO 17025, and each sensor shipped includes a calibration certificate traceable to NIST.
- Fracture Testing
- Press Monitoring
- Fatigue Testing
- Drop Testing
- Industrial Process Control
- Automotive Component Testing
- Automotive Crash Testing
- Automotive Durability Testing
- Force Limited Vibration Testing of Satellites
- Gyro Force Reaction Testing of Spacecraft
Choose PCB force sensors for your research & development needs
To discuss specific applications, please contact us or request a quote. You can also visit our online shop to find in stock sensors.