PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and in need of a Production Technician, to join our team members, in Depew, NY.
The Production Technician position follows all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001. Under direct supervision, performs a variety of assembly tasks that require the ability to follow written/verbal instructions and a thorough knowledge of techniques, materials, tools and equipment.
Candidates considered will have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Good eye/hand coordination, good hand dexterity, color perception. Basic background in soldering, computer skills, electronics and problem solving a plus.
- Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures as outlined in the ESD manual.
- Understands their role in implementing the manufacturing standards used (such as ISO 9001, as9100, TCS) and complies with all aspects of the standard.
- Performs all necessary tasks efficiently and accurately by following established written procedures.
- Refers to documentation (drawings, Routers, BoM’s, and specifications) to perform simple assembly on various product lines. Writes legibly, signs and dates traveler when steps are completed.
- Maintains an organized work environment necessary for the efficient operation. Keeps equipment and department neat and clean at all times.
- Works with other technicians, engineers and departments. Communicates with supervisors, lead persons and other production departments concerning any problems with product, assembly, documentation, and/or schedule.
- Ensures that all material and equipment calibration stickers are not expired before using, and notifies supervisor or lead person if expired or close to expiration.
- Follows safety rules and keeps area in an orderly condition.
- Must become knowledgeable in the use of all basic assembly equipment in the dept.
- Must inspect all workmanship and special processes of an operation that was performed ensuring quality before handing into next operation.
- Learns and uses microscope, basic tools, fine hand tools, epoxy/cures, inspection processes, and good soldering techniques. During assembling may perform such tasks as soldering, spot welding, and washing.
- Shows commitment to quality and total customer satisfaction through dedicating skills to achieve zero defect status.
- Provides information to supervisor and co-workers to positively affect quality and output.
- Performs other related duties as directed to ensure efficient operation of department and PCB.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to
“Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing, paid time off and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, shift availability and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person at:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability/VEVRAA