PCB Delivers High Quality Sensors for Precise NVH Measurements
Advanced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) test methods and analytical simulation tools are prerequisites in today’s fast-paced automotive market. PCB’s premium sensors help engineers eliminate unwanted sound and vibration, while maintaining a balance of fuel efficiency, drivability, and system performance.
Download our catalog to learn more about our most popular accelerometers, microphones, preamplifiers, and accessories for NVH testing in both internal combustion and electric drive systems.
Rely on PCB for product robustness, unbeatable value, best warranty, and fast shipment. Quality is verified via rigorous specification testing on every PCB sensor in A2LA accredited, ISO/IEC 17025 calibration labs.
PCB Sensors’ Applications for NVH Testing
Our precision microphones and accelerometers are ideal for EV, hybrid, and combustion engine vehicle testing. Typical applications include:
- Structural computer aided engineering (CAE) and modal analysis
- Ancillary, turbo and intake noise refinement
- Powertrain performance testing
- Noise path analysis (NPA)
- Road load data acquisition
- Sound quality analysis (SQA)
- Competitor benchmarking
- Noise transfer functions (NTF)
- Noise masking studies for pass-by and curb-side noise reduction
- Transmission loss for acoustic package refinement
- Engine benchmarking and mount tuning
- Dynamic system simulation
- Sound intensity mapping
- End-of-line NVH tests for quality control
Vehicle and Powertrain Sensors
Choose PCB for your Automotive NVH Testing Needs
As a leading sensor manufacturer for over 60 years and inventor of ICP™ technology, PCB has the expertise needed to tailor solutions for our fellow innovators and testing professionals. Our Total Customer Satisfaction guarantee means application engineers are available 24/7 to provide expert advice throughout your sensor selection and testing process.
To discuss specific applications, please contact us or request a quote.