PCB Piezotronics offers many sensors for use in Automotive NVH testing. These include both single and triaxial high sensitivity TEDS ICP® accelerometers, cable assemblies, patch panels, and the necessary ICP signal conditioning. In addition, PCB and The Modal Shop offer Modal Shakers and Modally Tuned Impulse hammers for exciting the object under test. TEDS equipped Impedance Heads and Force Sensors can be used to measure the input forces.
View our Prezi below on large channel systems to help determine which product may best fit your testing needs. You may also download the PDF diagram for suggested model numbers. Please enable pop-ups for full functionality of the presentation.
- High output piezoceramic sensing element for increased output signal and resolution
- Lightweight casing materials to minimize mass loading effects
- Available in a variety of packages, mounting and cable options
Impact Hammer Highlights
- Modally Tuned® to provide more consistent results
- Variety of hammers to suit any size test object
- Assortment of tips offer frequency tailored impulse
Choose PCB for your automotive testing sensors and shakers
To discuss specific applications, please contact us or request a quote. You can also visit our online shop to find in stock sensors.