Stationary Torque Transducers
For Use in Power and Hand Tool Audit, Calibration, & Certification
PCB Series ST7000 Stationary Torque Transducers are ideal for auditing and certifying power tools and hand torque wrenches, when used with Model 920 Portable Digital Transducer Instrument. Model 920 is a battery-operated, hand-held peak meter with a single torque input. Together, Series ST7000 and Model 920 can measure peak torque and its special "click" wrench feature makes it easy to use for calibrating mechanical "click" type wrenches. It is a cost-effective, versatile, and easy to use data collector and can record up to 300 rundowns. Its alphanumeric setup and calibration menus assure ease of operation.
With optional Rundown Adaptors, Series ST7000 Stationary Torque Transducers can verify the performance of pneumatic and electronic power tools.
PCB provides calibration services for this and their other torque and force products at its A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Capacities from 100 lbf-in to 500 lbf-ft (11 to 678 Nm)
- 1/4 to 3/4-inch square drives
- Includes internal square drive adapter
- Keyed base for secure installation in tool shop or on test cart
- Measure and Record Torque Load Characteristics of Electric, Pneumatic, or Mechanical Torque Tools
- Audit and Certify Transducerized Tool Calibration and Performance Capability
- Test Torque or Torque-angle Power Tools or Hand Torque Wrenches