High Temperature Charge Accelerometers (to 1200 ºF / 650 ºC)
PCB Piezotronics offers a variety of charge mode accelerometers with integral ICP® amplifier that can operate at 900 ºF (482 ºC) and charge mode accelerometers without integral ICP® amplifier that can operate at 1200 ºF (649 ºC). Many of the sensors (Models EX600B1X, 357A63, 357A100, 357A9X, 357E9X, EX611AX0) feature a UHT-12™ element. The new UHT-12™ crystal technology features:
- Proprietary crystal technology sealed in a hermetic package provides long-term reliability.
- No pyroelectric output provides accurate low-frequency measurements.
- Reduced thermal noise spikes eliminate false alarms during monitoring.
- More consistent sensitivity over a wide temperature change provides greater accuracy.
- Shear mode crystals prevent base strain and transverse measurement errors.
Choose products below: