Sensors and Shakers for Ground Vibration Testing
GVT (Ground Vibration Testing) uses TEDS ICP® accelerometers, cables, patch panels, and signal conditioners for modal analysis response measurements. Shakers and Modally Tuned® Impulse hammers are utilized for structural excitation during these tests. TEDS Dynamic Force Sensors, Accelerometers, and Impedance Heads measure the input forces placed on the structure.
View our Prezi below on large channel systems to help determine which product may best fit your testing needs. Download the PDF document for suggested model numbers.
Please enable pop-ups for full functionality of the presentation.
- High output piezoceramic sensing element for strong output signal
- Lightweight casing materials to minimize mass loading effects
- Available in a variety of packages, mounting and cable options
Impact Hammer Highlights
- Modally Tuned® to provide more consistent results
- Variety of hammers to suit any size test object
- Assortment of tips offer frequency tailored impulse