Microphones for Aerospace Applications
The identification of noise sources is necessary to evaluate and reduce noise levels. Vibration at frequencies undetectable by the human ear may cause noise that can only be measured by microphones. Noise sources are measured with a large variety of prepolarized, externally polarized, array and specialty microphones, and are complemented by an assortment of preamplifiers, signal conditioners, calibrators, and accessories like mounting stands a nose cones.
- Aircraft Cabin Noise Testing
- Noise Source Identification
- Aircraft Flyover Certification
- Aerodynamics & Aeroacoustics
- Acoustics Stress Testing of Spacecraft
- Direct Field Acoustic Noise (DFAN) Testing
- Direct Field Acoustic Testing
Choose PCB for your acoustic flight testing sensors
To discuss specific applications, please contact us or request a quote. You can also visit our online shop to find in stock sensors.