Sensors for Defense Vehicle Testing
GVT (Ground Vibration Testing) uses TEDS ICP® accelerometers, cables, patch panels and signal conditional for modal analysis response measurements. Shakers, Modally Tuned® Impulse hammers, TEDS Dynamic Force Sensors and Impedance Heads are also utilized for structural excitation during these tests.
View our Prezi below on land vehicle testing sensors to help decide what you need to get testing.
- High output piezoceramic sensing element for strong output signal
- Lightweight casing materials to minimize mass loading effects
- Available in a variety of packages, mounting and cable options
Impact Hammer Highlights
- Modally Tuned® to provide more consistent results
- Variety of hammers to suit any size test object
- Assortment of tips offer frequency tailored impulse