For media inquiries please contact:
Director of Global Marketing
(800) 828-8840 x2023
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. Launches New Line of Field-Configurable Multi-Channel Switch Boxes
August 28, 2020 DEPEW, NY – PCB Piezotronics, Inc., a
wholly owned subsidiary of MTS Systems Corporation
(NASDAQ: MTSC), announced the release of four new switch
- Model 691C43: 12 channels
- Model 691C44: 24 channels
- Model 691C45: 36 channels
- Model 691C46: 48 channels
The physical IP66 enclosure used for all four models is the
same and can accommodate from one to four twelve-channel
boards. Boards (Model 691C40) can be purchased separately
for field installation into empty sections of existing boxes.
The product line’s new features expedite and simplify data collection:
- Accommodate dual signal (vibration and temperature) on every channel:
- Switched vibration & temperature data via BNC jack and military connector to handheld data collector.
- Continuous vibration & temperature data via output terminal blocks to online monitoring system.
- Tailor box to application requirements with choice of three enclosure types and multiple connection port options.
For all technical inquiries and application support, please contact Meredith Christman at firstname.lastname@example.org
About PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of microphones, vibration, pressure, force, torque, load, and strain sensors, as well as the pioneer of ICP technology used by design engineers and predictive maintenance professionals worldwide for test, measurement, monitoring, and control requirements in automotive, aerospace, industrial, R&D, military, educational, commercial, OEM applications, and more. With a worldwide customer support team, 24-hour SensorLine, and a global distribution network, PCB is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction. Visit www.pcb.com for more information. PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of MTS Systems Corporation. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.