Field Service Engineer
||Two or four year Engineering degree or equivalent specialized training.
||Two to four years preferred
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. 30-50% travel required.
||Follow all PCB® procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
Acquires an advanced knowledge of Accumetrics product design (as appropriate), telemetry system design (as appropriate) and application considerations (as appropriate). Perform field service installation and support work of Accumetrics products. Significant interaction with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Sales, and Customers is required. Provides technical/sales support and phone coverage. Has application knowledge, provides pre/post-sales technical support in coordination with Accumetrics sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Provides technical/sales support and phone coverage for customers, sales representatives and directs sales personnel.
- Understands both mechanical and electrical design inputs, both within their area of expertise (expert) and outside (knowledgeable)
- Travel to customer locations and tradeshows to provide technical assistance and assist in product installation/demonstration training.
- Develops sufficient expertise and knowledge of products to which assigned that they begin to be recognized by internal and external persons as a useful technical resource.
- Provides quotations for products and services in accordance with pricing and delivery policy.
- Assists Product Specialist with follow up on orders and logged quotes.
- Responds to a wide range of written and phoned customer inquiries. Supports customer service/sales in all service related requirements.
- Responds to telephone calls or correspondence from customers and representatives for orders and/or repairs:
- Performs contract review.
- Corrects discrepancies on all documentation.
- Assists customers technically and seeks technical assistance when required to best serve the customer.
- Documents information from customers.
- Performs follow up on sales activity.
- Responsible for making appropriate product recommendations to customers.
- Works with the Engineering department and Product Managers in developing customized products.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and Product Managers by communicating customer feedback and customer input required for market research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers health/dental insurance, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and/or a a completed applicationvia email: email@example.com, Fax: 716-684-0987, or:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
Use reference # 2018-124
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D