Logistics Associate I
||High School Graduate or equivalent.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Frequently lifts materials averaging 10 lbs. Lifts boxes weighing up to 70lbs. Standing, squatting, and reaching continuously throughout day.
||May be required to have and maintain a valid driver's license and record of safe driving. Basic computer skills.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures as outlined in the ESD manual.
- Fully understands their role in implementing the ISO 9001 standard and complies with all aspects of the standard.
- Understands and promotes our Quality statement of “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Able to perform, as a minimum; at a competent level one of the following:
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of outgoing shipments to ensure customer satisfaction. Follows established methods and procedures for shipping, compliance to shipping standards including accurate and thorough customs paperwork. Contacts freight carriers as needs.
- Prepares manuals for all standard and special products
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of incoming shipments to ensure customer satisfaction. Follows established methods and procedures for receiving.
- Prioritizes customer returns and works closely with production product groups, engineers and sales personnel to provide the best possible service. Performs basic operational checks, initiates repair work documentation and forwards products and reports to responsible product group or sales. Makes sure repair documentation is complete and include calibration certificates when necessary. When requested, keeps sales informed about progress or problems concerning customer returns. Follows established methods and procedures for repairs.
- Responsible for the efficient flow of finished product into the group including accurate inventory transactions. Makes sure that all products prepared for shipment are correct and complete. Follows established methods and procedures for inventory.
- Contacts Customer Service Representative or other departments in a timely manner to inform them of product flaw, or errors in paperwork.
- Performs photocopying, faxing, data entry, filing, answering phone, paging, etc.
- Notifies supervision of any shortage of supplies. May be required to requisition supplies for logistic area.
- Maintains safe work habits.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as directed for the efficient operation of department and PCB Company.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Sara Perry
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability