Have you ever tried to monitor vibration on a reciprocating compressor with a vibration transmitter only to find that the faults caused damage because the impacting had little effect on the overall vibration level?
The Reciprocating Machinery Protector (RMP) solves the problem by offering a 4-20 mA output signal based on a patented formula and features:
- Detection of mechanical shock events occurring in or near the machine’s cylinder assembly
- Provision of peak acceleration output even when no impacts are detected
- Counting of impacts based on 2 threshold levels with their own independent weightings
- Incorporation of dead time after initial contact to avoid false counts
- Field programmable with USB interface kit