The main responsibility of the Payroll Processor is to maintain the payroll system and its components. The Payroll Processor must be detail oriented, deadline driven and be able to perform multiple tasks as needed. This position requires the utmost accuracy and knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are a must! ADP experience is required! If you like working in a fast paced, strong team dynamic environment, apply today!
||Bachelors degree with 2 years’ experience or Associates degree with 4 years’ experience utilizing a payroll system, multi-state preferred.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Knowledge of pay roll systems, pay roll taxes, W4 forms, and deductions. Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations that pertain to payroll. Working knowledge of IRS regulations as it relates to Payroll processing. Problem solving. Ability to trace issues to source and determine appropriate action. Proficiency in MS Office. Word, Excel, spreadsheets, ect. Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication. Strong customer service and results orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Process nonexempt and exempt payroll on a weekly basis. Including but not limited to hires, terminations, rehires, promotions, tax information, and benefit deduction information.
- Set up Direct Deposit in Payroll system, Employee Status Change, New Employees Set Up, W4 entry and updates to personal information changes.
- Set-up garnishments to ensure compliance with various Court Orders.
- Periodic audits to ensure procedures and processes are followed.
- Respond to all employees’ questions regarding payroll/benefit issues and more.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Compile annual pay roll for Workman’s Comp & General Liability audits
- Benefit audits. Prepare documents for insurance company coverage and premiums.
- Runs weekly payroll and E-time reports to ensure accuracy and provide data to key stakeholders (e.g., supervisors, insurance carriers).
- Maintains and audits employee time and attendance records, notifies supervisor of any applicable infractions.
- Maintains computer records and prepares required reports (e.g. compensation - salary, hourly, bonus).
- Maintains statistics for DOL, OSHA and various governmental reporting agencies.
- Assure accuracy for all payroll related paperwork for new and existing employees.
- Sets up new states for new payrolls and researches applicable state laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability