PCB Piezotronics is seeking a 2nd shift Inventory Clerk to join our Supply Chain team!
||High school graduate or equivalent.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
||Basic computer skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
According to Standard work, TCS Documentation and Supervisor instruction picks and packages materials and completes documentation, monitors the inventory for accuracy and notifies appropriate personnel when a discrepancy is determined or inventory replenishment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Picks and kits materials per job packet pick list or other authorized document
- Ensures the correct parts in the correct quantity using the correct labeling and packaging are prepared and associated documentation is correctly completed.
- Locates completed job kits / documentation for transfer in appropriate location for distribution.
- Works with, Inventory Coordinators, and Supervisor to ensure kits are issued to the production floor in a timely manner.
- Follows guidelines for handling, kitting, and storing material per TCS User Guide: TA12244.
- Verifies and maintains accuracy in quantity, description, location, labeling, and ESD safe packaging.
- Display ownership and accountability for accurate inventory
- Suggests and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Follows safety rules and keep area clean and orderly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.