A vibration switch is a simple protection device that senses vibration and triggers an alarm or shuts down a machine if the vibration exceeds a preset threshold level. The vibration switch can sense vibration due to faults such as imbalance, misalignment, looseness, worn bearings, cracked gears or lack of lubrication. IMI Sensors offers a complete selection of electronic and mechanical vibration switches to suit many applications and installations.
- Provides continuous machinery protection
- Electronic & mechanical switches available
- Single or dual relay versions
- Responds to acceleration, velocity, or displacement
- Adjustable time delays to prevent false trips
- Works with PLC, DCS and SCADA systems for data trending