LD Production Assembler
Larson Davis, a division of PCB Piezotronics, Inc., is an acoustic and vibration measurement systems company located in Provo, Utah. Currently, we are seeking a Production Assembler to add to our team! Under guidance from their direct supervision, the production assembler will perform a variety of assembly tasks that require the ability to follow written/verbal instructions and a thorough knowledge of techniques, materials, tools and equipment. On the job training is provided!
||High School graduate or equivalent
||Soldering skills preferred
||No experience required
||Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Good eye/hand coordination, good hand dexterity, color perception.
||Good mechanical aptitude, able to read / interpret a wide range of drawings and possess direct buying experience in a broad range of commodities.
Follows all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation, commitment and sense of urgency to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members..
- Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures.
- Understands their role in implementing the ISO 9001 and ISO17025 standards and complies with all aspects of the standards.
- Refers to drawings, routers, and established specifications to perform simple sub-assemblies on various product lines.
- Learns and uses microscope, basic tools, fine hand tools, epoxy/cures, inspection processes, and good soldering techniques.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining equipment.
- Shows commitment to quality and total customer satisfaction through dedicating skills to achieve zero defect status.
- Provides information to supervisor and co-workers to positively affect quality and output.
- Performs other related duties as directed to ensure efficient operation of department and PCB.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability