Inside Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)
The Inside Sales Representative will play a vital role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This employee must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
||BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience.
||Three to five years of inside sales experience, (preferably sale of technical products), strong listening and presentation skills. Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. Experience working with Salesforce.com.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Excellent verbal and written communications skills; Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; basic computer skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Field Sales Representative (FAE) for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned region
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D