LT Production Technician I
||High school graduate or equivalent
||Minimum of 1 to 3 years or equivalent
||Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Good eye/hand coordination, good hand dexterity, color perception.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of assembly tasks that require the ability to follow written/verbal instructions and a thorough knowledge of techniques, materials, tools and equipment.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures as outlined in the ESD manual.
- Understands their role in implementing the ISO 9001 standard and complies with all aspects of the standard.
- Refers to drawings, routers, and established specifications to perform simple sub-assemblies on various product lines.
- Performs final inspection of products.
- Learns and uses, microscope, basic tools, fine hand tools, epoxy/cures, inspection processes, and good soldering techniques. During assembling may perform such tasks as deburring, soldering, spot welding, lapping, washing and polishing.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining equipment such as marker, spot welder, potting machine, vapor degreaser, leak tester, lapping machine, and sandblaster.
- Shows commitment to quality and total customer satisfaction through dedicating skills to achieve zero defect status.
- Provides information to supervisor and co-workers to positively affect quality and output.
- May perform amplifier assemblies.
- Performs other related duties as directed to ensure efficient operation of department and PCB.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Sara Perry
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability