Sr. Cost Analyst
The Sr. Cost Analysts main responsibility will be to collaborate with a variety of departments including manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, and sales, to develop cost estimates to support commercial pricing quotations. They will also be required to include the quotation process associated with Governmental contracts involved with CAS/FAR requirements. Supporting the maintenance of standard costs in the ERP system is an integral part of their role as well!
||Four year degree in accounting or equivalent technical expertise.
||Minimum of two years in public accounting or manufacturing environment preferred. Prior knowledge of cost estimating, production planning, manufacturing engineering, or cost accounting desired. CAS experience a plus.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Experience with business systems and the use of bills of material and routers preferred. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills (e.g. Excel).
PCB Piezotronics Inc. is involved in the development of technology controlled by International Traffic in Arms Regulations. For this purpose of our compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, U.S. Citizen or permanent resident/green card is required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperates and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Works with sales, engineering, manufacturing and purchasing to develop accurate cost estimates that will be used to provide pricing quotations on products and programs.
- Utilizes ERP business system, bills of material, and router structures to track quotation process.
- Uses basic PCB product technologies and manufacturing value streams to support cost estimates.
- Maintain ERP System standard costs through daily and annual cost roll activities.
- Support government contract price and costing activity to include CAS and FAR requirements and related calculations and reconciliations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a completed application
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D