PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. PCB’s Management is committed to providing a friendly, supportive and challenging work environment. At PCB, we operate on a first name basis with a full open door policy. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing global marketing communication projects including literature, web, and advertising from beginning to end for a specific division of the business. The key to the Marketing Managers success will be collaborating with other areas of the Sales & Marketing department in acting as a strategic adviser well versed in all areas of marketing.
||Four year business degree or equivalent specialized training.
||Minimum of seven years of related experience in the automotive/sensor/instrumentation field.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Moderate travel.
||Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Experience in Digital and Search Marketing, including working knowledge of SEO,
CPC, and Google Analytics. Proficient in
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the division’s Marketing Plan.
- Writes and produces marketing materials such as literature, mailers, e-mail blasts, press releases, etc. Works with PCB’s international and domestic representatives to funnel marketing material through appropriate channels.
- Coordinates the development of ads, literature, and other marketing materials both paper and electronic in line with the product groups marketing plan, both domestically and internationally.
- Works with PCB’s Global Public Relations, Advertising, and Image Manager to provide a consistent and professional image for all product groups marketing materials in line with corporate image.
- Coordinates tradeshows, including booth development, product content, product presentation and show logistics.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of the division’s content on PCB’s website and assures its accuracy.
- Manages all strategic alliance cooperative marketing projects.
- Able to assist and/or perform the duties of an application engineer when time permits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a completed application: