Model 699A07 Portable Vibration Calibrator is an ideal tool for checking accelerometers, velocity transducers and proximity probes over a wide operating frequency and amplitude range. The unit is a compact, battery-powered, and completely self-contained vibration reference source which can be conveniently used to calibrate individual sensors, vibration switches and data collectors, as well as to validate the entire measurement channel of a condition monitoring or recording system.
- Calibrate from 7 Hz to 10 kHz (420 to 600 000 CPM)
- Check alarm & alert trip points in condition monitoring systems
- Internal memory and USB flash drive output
- Digital closed-loop control for enhanced stability and accuracy
- Generate calibration certificates that are ISO 17025 compliant