PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. PCB’s Management is committed to providing a friendly, supportive and challenging work environment. At PCB we operate on a first name basis with a full open door policy. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and are in need of a Technical Marketing Manager in our corporate office located in Depew, NY.
The basic function of this role is to manage global marketing communication projects including literature, web, and advertising from beginning to end. Will also coordinate trade shows.
- Coordinates tradeshows, including booth development, product content, product presentation and show logistics.
- Coordinates the development of ads, literature, and other marketing materials both paper and electronic in line with the Automotive Sensors marketing plan, both domestically and internationally.
- Writes and produces marketing materials such as literature, mailers, e-mail blasts, press releases, etc. Works with PCB’s international and domestic representatives to funnel marketing material through appropriate channels.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of the division’s content on PCB’s website and assures its accuracy.
- Works with PCB’s Global Public Relations, Advertising, and Image Manager to provide a consistent and professional image for all Automotive Sensor marketing materials in line with corporate image.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the division’s Marketing Plan.
- Manages all strategic alliance cooperative marketing projects.
- Able to assist and/or perform the duties of an application engineer when time permits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Four year business degree or equivalent specialized training. Minimum of seven years of related experience in the automotive/sensor/instrumentation field. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good computer skills and proficient in the use of software including QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office. The ability to transition into an automotive application engineering role with adequate training is desired.