Business Development Manager - Microphones
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. PCB’s Management is committed to providing a friendly, supportive and challenging work environment. At PCB we operate on a first name basis with a full open door policy. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge.
Develop, coordinate and implement plans and research projects to improve and expand the organization’s strategic market position and to achieve growth and financial profitability within the operating company of PCB. The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of acoustics and knowledge of measurement microphones
Familiarity with DAQ systems and acoustic testing applications such as NVH, sound power, room acoustics, environmental noise testing, etc. is preferred. Experience calling on Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Test labs, Consultants, Consumer Electronics and White Good manufacturers is highly desirable.
Education: Four year technical degree or equivalent specialized training. MBA or MS preferred.
Experience: 10 to 15 years, of experience in a high tech, instrumentation, or related industry specific to the market group focus.
Physical Demands: Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Moderate Travel.
Other: Advanced computer skills including Microsoft office and manufacturing operations
information systems. Ability to understand financial reports and statements, strong supervisory,
communication and delegation skills.
1. Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing with all sales activities relative to the market group.
2. Develops, maintains, and is accountable for a strategic plan and an annual division budget consistent with corporate expectation: market growth as documented in the annual policy deployment, unconditional customer satisfaction and pricing policies consistent with gross margin improvements.
3. Integrates the market group strategic plan with domestic and international sales management.
4. Works with the North American Sales Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, Field Sales/Applications Engineers, direct and non-direct International Offices, and the Director of Sales & Marketing to assure success in meeting goals.
5. Tracks and manages forecasts and bookings activities for the specific market group.
6. Ensures effective communication among Global Sales Channels through phone calls, internet based web conferences, and on-site visits.
7. Adheres to commitments made with key OEM’s, contract business.
8. Responsible for policies/procedures to support division objectives.
9. Provides sales support and phone coverage for customers.
10. Responsible for all training of products and sales for the market represented.
11. Responsible for support of the Application Engineers, Customer Service Representatives, Technical Sales or other sales channels with regards to technical and sales assistance.
12. Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
13. Travels to customers, trade shows, and representative’s locations, in support of product training and sales activities.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a completed application, or apply in person at:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability