PCB Piezotronics manufactures a wide variety of electronics to power ICP® and charge mode sensors for machinery health monitoring. All of these products provide conditioning of sensor signals for transmission to data acquisition systems and/or handheld data collectors.
Charge amplifiers convert high impedance signals to low impedance voltage signals. Signal conditioners have AC coupling and can provide additional conditioning including gain. Most signal conditioners also include fault monitoring LED’s that indicate signal overload, open and short circuits.
Highlights of Charge Amplifiers:
- Conditions signals of both single-ended and differential output charge mode sensors
- Various housing styles for different application mounting requirements
Highlights of Signal Conditioners:
- Conveniently mounts to any standard DIN rail
- Capable of powering transmitters and ICP® sensors
- Easy to use terminal strip connector