Low Frequency Portable Shaker Table
The 9200D Low Frequency Portable Shaker Table is designed for verifying critical vibration instrumentation used to protect slow speed rotating equipment as low as 0.7 Hz (42 CPM). Until now, technicians were required to remove moving coil velocity sensors, low frequency accelerometers and proximity probes during an outage and send these instruments to a separate lab for calibration. Battery-powered, rugged and portable, the 9200D brings low frequency calibration to the plant floor.
- Calibrate from 0.7 Hz to 2 kHz (42 to 120 000 CPM)
- Long lasting 14 hour battery life
- Rugged, lightweight design is ideal for industrial applications
- Closed loop control reduces testing time
- Confirms entire measurement channel: sensor, cabling, signal conditioning and data acquisition systems