Portable Peak Meter
PCB Model 910 Portable Peak Meter is a versatile, battery-powered, single channel meter designed to monitor and store peak readings from toque or force transducers. The meter has five peak memories to store and recall the peak or maximum torque or force on five cycles. The track mode is used when peak hold is not needed, such as during calibration or when it is desirable to view the transducer output continuously. The span adjustment allows the peak or track readings to be in direct engineering units. The unit offers manual zero adjustment. The unit includes a nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery that offers eight hours of continuous operation before requiring a charge. Model 910 can accommodate most transducers with output ranging from 0.8 to 5.0 mV/V. The unit features external shunt calibration resistor to calibrate, and a reversing switch which allows the measurement of torque in a counter-clockwise direction.
Model 910 is specifically designed to operate with PCB Load & Torque, Inc. strain gage load cells, since it can read force in numerous engineering units. For example, Model 910 portable Peak Meter can be used with a PCB® Pedal Force Load Cell for vehicle braking tests.
When used with PCB® Stationary Torque Transducers, Model 910 Portable Peak Meter displays applied hand torque.
PCB provides calibration services for this and their other torque and force products at its A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Accommodates most transducers with output ranging from 0.8 to 5.0 mV/V
- Compatible with most strain gage torque transducers & load cells
- Data can be used to create statistical process control charts
- Calibrates using external shunt calibration resistors
- Reverse switch allows the measurement of torque in counter-clockwise direction
- Three selectable decimal point positions
- Analog output receptacle
- Monitoring Dynamic or Static Torque Applied to Threaded Fasteners
- Monitoring Compression or Tension Force