||BA/BS degree in Computer Information Systems, Design or related field.
||Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in web programming.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance with the quality management system.
Ideal candidate will have a strong background in Computer Information System or related technical background with expertise in building sites using CMS platforms and ensuring the functionality and efficiency of our web infrastructure. This role is expected to work closely with graphic designers, product marketers, IT, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information, collateral, and other website content.
The webmaster is a problem solver, passionate about improving our website user experience and driving desired actions. They will design a responsive ecommerce website to deliver an optimized shopping experience across all device types. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential to this position’s success.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Writing well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Getting fully aligned with the overarching digital marketing strategy by integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Developing and implementing front-end web code per the established brand and design standards.
- Creating wireframes and mockups for revamped or brand new site pages.
- Collaborating with marketing teams, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders
- Proactively scoping and presenting new ideas to improve website user experience (for prospects, leads, and customers).
- Testing website properties across browsers, operating systems and devices to optimize UX/UI.
- Optimizing loading speeds.
- Debugging pages and fix broken links or images.
- Utilizing SEO best practices to monitor, analyze, and optimize site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Addressing user issues as the needs arise.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application or apply in person at (use reference # 2018-38):
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D