Production Planner II
PCB Piezotronics is looking to add a Production Planner to their team! The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work with a strong sense of urgency to address part and capacity constraints, be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. The main function of the Production Planner will be to schedule creation of supplies to meet on time delivery and inventory goals. Working collaboratively with their own team members and other departments will be essential to their success! They will also be responsible for maintaining data accuracy and date credibility. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a strong, hardworking team in a steady growing company, please apply today!
||Associates Degree or equivalent (two to five years of experience and/or training).
||Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
||Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience or equivalent (Production Planning / Manufacturing environment experience a plus!).
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Basic knowledge of Planning Systems and Microsoft Office Products. APICS membership a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Maintain accurate planning related data in BSD system.
- Maintain credible due dates on Job and Transfer Orders.
- Proactively communicate issues that impact schedule
- Schedule Job and Transfer Orders based upon system signals, part availability and capacity.
- Assess inventory availability prior to Job Order release.
- Take action to resolve material availability issues
- Expedite, reschedule or cancel Job and/or Transfer Orders based on changing requirements.
- Support Delivery Quote process with timely response to requests for due dates/capability.
- Confers with sales, planners, purchasing, engineering, production and other personnel to exchange information regarding inventories, schedules, and related issues.
- Provide information; take action based on information from BSD or other source reports as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability