Microelectronic Technician I – 2nd Shift
PCB Piezotronics has openings on their Microelectronic Technician team! The main function of the Microelectronic Technician is to ensure total customer satisfaction through completing microelectronic assembly by utilizing microscopes, tweezers, epoxies, and bonders. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented problem solver who excels in a team-based environment.
||High school, equivalent. One to three years or equivalent experience.
||Applicable. See Dept. PE008
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Ability to read assembly drawings. Able to work with very small parts under microscope.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Cooperates as a team member of transducer assembly to help the team best serve the customer.
- Understands role in implementing the ISO 9001 standard and complies with all aspects of the standard.
- Ensures and promotes our quality statement of “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Responsible for knowing and following all ESD policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings regarding all amplifiers.
- Performs basic assemblies by following all assembly procedures for microelectronics assembly. Fills out and maintains all forms relating to assembly.
- Sets up and adjusts equipment for microelectronics assembly. Performs heavy wire bonding and manual gold wire bonding to maintain high quality bonds. Adjusts bonder to prevent breakage of tools, adjusts gold wire bonder to maintain uniform and strong bonds.
- Works closely with supervisor in prioritizing work for the production log.
- Mixes cures and epoxies in accordance with procedures and product data sheets.
- Assembles amplifiers using tweezers, microscopes, epoxies and bonders, making sure parts are oriented correctly.
- Uses consistent attention to detail to keep work area clean and free of dirt or contamination.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Sara Perry
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability