The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with domestic and international marketing initiatives for a specific market/division in order to meet sales targets by growing website visitors and qualified sales leads. The Marketing Specialist will also take part in assisting the Marketing Manager with using marketing analytics to understand, improve and optimize marketing programs to meet marketing goals.
||Four-year business degree or equivalent specialized training
||6 months – 1 year of B2B marketing experience in a technical field is preferred
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Occasional travel
||Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Experience in Digital and Search Marketing, including SEO, CPC, and Google Analytics. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Gathers data with respect to market, customers, like customers and competitors.
- Assists with marketing communications project management, including coordination of content development, interface with design team on advertising campaigns, logistical coordination of tradeshows and events, etc.
- Assists with establishing and keeping current buyer personas to drive relevant marketing content through the marketing mix.
- Collaborates with sales management and assists in the design and execution of marketing campaigns in order to attract website visitors and convert them into sales leads.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Assembles data for analyzing marketing campaign results.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of the division’s website content and assures its accuracy.
- Manages the relationships with all relevant marketing outlets, including negotiating rates and securing optimized ad position.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability