Maintenance I – 2nd Shift
PCB Piezotronics is expanding their Maintenance team! The main function of the Maintenance I position will be to ensure continuous upkeep and overall cleanliness of the facility. The ideal candidate for this role is a “team player” who takes initiative, pride in their work, and completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
||High school, equivalent.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without
reasonable accommodation. Daily lifts 50 lbs. Stands and bends continuously
throughout the day. Uses ladders. Drives company vehicle. May be required to
have and maintain a valid driver's license and record of safe driving.
- Ensures the quality of cleanliness and regular maintenance necessary to ensure satisfaction and safety for all who enter PCB building and grounds.
- Completes assigned weekly maintenance schedule
with minimum supervision including, but not limited to, dusting, mopping,
vacuuming office furniture, plant areas and floors
- Removes waste materials from the plant and office areas.
- Assists with set ups for employee social activities or events.
- Drives company vehicle to make deliveries as needed. Uses hand and power equipment.
- Performs other duties as required.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a completed application
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Sara Perry
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability