||High School or equivalent with experience.
||One to two years.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of measurement and test equipment.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
Responsible for inspecting dimensionally and visually raw materials, detail parts and assemblies manufactured by, or purchased for, PCB. Maintains detailed records of lots to trace materials inspected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperates and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Sets an example of good work habits and attitude, by cooperation and interacts with employees in a positive manner showing commitment to customer service.
- Responsible knowing and using proper ESD procedures.
- Inspects and records incoming parts and material for correct dimensions, shelf life expiration, and quality of material for compliance to requirements and deliveries to internal departments.
- Inspects incoming material, and outgoing shipments for quality and accuracy, verifies that calibration data meets PCB controlled specifications and that accessories are included. Make sure all necessary documentation is supplied.
- Generates, updates, and maintains records of quality control documentation such as MDR, Acceptance Test, Customer Certificates, Inspecting Material, and QCTP records.
- Update equipment list with correct and most current equipment information for that particular workstation. Also verify calibration dates.
- Assists other areas of the Logistics Department Shipping Production Coordination, and Repairs to best serve the customer.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the department and PCB company.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a completed application or apply in person at (use reference # 2018-260)
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D