ERP PROGRAMMER ANALYST
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture
of piezoelectric sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our
philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. PCB’s
Management is committed to providing a friendly, supportive and challenging
work environment. At PCB we operate on a first name basis with a full open door
policy. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package
and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides
PCB with a competitive edge.
of a four year software engineering, computer programming, or computer science
degree. A business degree coupled with equivalent training and experience may
also be appropriate.
of two years’ experience in a programming, systems analyst, or equivalent
position is required. Application development experience in several of the
Crystal Reports, and XML/XSL. In addition project management experience with a
structured software development lifecycle approach is required. Preference will
be given to candidates with ERP/MRP experience in a manufacturing environment
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Excellent writing, communications, and collaboration skills.
Duties may involve occasional stooping, crawling, and lifting up to 40 lbs.
Occasional travel to various worksites may also be required, depending on
PCB is involved in the development of technology controlled
by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations. For the purpose of our
compliance with U.S. Export Control laws, U.S. citizen or permanent
resident/green card is required.
Responsible for interactively working with business units to solve problems or enhance business processes by developing custom programs or reports utilizing commercial off the shelf tools. Work at this level provides the opportunity to refine the knowledge, skills, and abilities gained through education and prior experience in order to develop the proficiency required for advancement to the Sr. Programmer/Analyst position. Supervisory assessment of the relative level of complexity of tasks may be a consideration in assigning work to employees in this level. Project assignments will tend to be broader in focus and larger in scale or impact than entry-level assignments and/or involve more advanced systems analysis.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Assists in identifying or identifies development opportunities (problems, improvements) to business processes or other problems by collaborating with business unit managers and staff.
- Gather, qualify and document program customer requirements.
- Assess the impact of implementing specific solutions vs. not implementing solutions and build vs. buy. This may include preparing cost assessment, process assessment, value/benefits assessment, impact studies.
- Model/architect solutions to identified problems or opportunities.
- Utilize project management skills to plan, implement, and control projects. Regular communication of project status is important. The ability to breakdown large projects into prioritized tasks is essential.
- Implement architected solutions by writing, debugging, and testing (included limited Quality Assurance testing) code using C# and Visual Studio.net, MS SQL, and other development tools.
- Use source code control tools such as Visual Source Safe to maintain a repository of code and development changes.
- Follow PCB’s development standards document.
- Develop documentation of source code as well as end-user training guides.
- Works with supervisor to develop and maintain procedures of Information Technology department.
- Perform administration of related systems such as databases, source code repositories, etc.
- Understands and works within the company ISO 9001 quality system.
- On-call for after-hour’s systems alerts and emergency user issues.
- Performs System Maintenance and upgrades in available maintenance windows outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a completed application, or apply in person at:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full-time