Associate HR Generalist
PCB Piezotronics is seeking an Associate HR Generalist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a fast-paced professional with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for people looking to grow their career in HR.
||Bachelor’s Degree with no experience or a two year Associates Degree with 2 years’ experience in Human Resources. Employee Relations experience a plus.
||Ability to perform essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
||Some knowledge or experience in some of the HR disciplines, such as employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent development and employment law. Ability to collaborate, contribute and thrive within a fast-paced team environment. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to diagnose the systemic issues and look at holistic solutions. Strong project and process management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
Responsible for providing support and direction to the Human Resources department and organization in the areas of performance management, training, safety, employee relations, legal compliance, affirmative action and policy communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Provides direction to employees at all levels of the company regarding Company policies and procedures.
- Stays current on federal, state, and case law changes and monitors labor law updates for changes that affect the organization.
- Works with HRBP and to revise and update Company policies, procedures, and manuals as needed; prepares and maintains employee handbook. Serves as one of the department’s Document Administrators for TCS.
- Regularly assists Human Resources Department with the preparation of reports, completion of projects, and other special assignments.
- Works with the HR Business Partners for all of MTS Sensors to determine training needs for employees and assigns and monitors employee training programs.
- Responsible for oversight of the Learning Management System and works with Content experts to ensure the catalog of training programs are up to date and support the business needs. Makes recommendations for new or changes to existing training programs.
- Ensure training program documentation is complaint and accurate.
- Key Member of the Training Committee.
- Responds, at the direction of the HRBP’s, to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, personnel issues, investigations, and performance improvement process.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Supports the company’s performance management process. Works with HR Business Partners to ensure employees and managers are provided the necessary support to ensure success of the program.
- Assists with the coordination of Company functions as needed (e.g., charity events, holiday party, blood drive, flu shots, etc.).
- Responsible for communicating company information (i.e. bulletin boards, company intranet, and org notes).
- May represent Company and various recruiting events, including job fairs and open houses.
- Responsible, with the direction of the HRBP’s, for the New Hire Orientation and on-boarding.
- Continually looking for ways to improve the program to meet the organizations needs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D