Accounting Associate II
PCB Piezotronics is expanding their Accounting team! The ideal candidate is fast-paced individual with a strong administrative background, looking to build their career in the field of Accounting. The primary function of this role is to perform any or all of the following accounting clerical operations such as the timely and accurate deposit of accounts receivable for accounts and collection of aging accounts. The Accounting Associate II also prepares monthly financial reporting packages and reconciliations.
||High school or equivalent with additional specialized training.
||Able to perform essential functions with or without reasonable
||Basic office and computer skills. Strong keyboarding skills required.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Copies all checks received, matches with invoice, applies payment via computer system, and files.
- Prepares and submits bank deposits.
- Communicates with banks by telephone or fax to identify payment for foreign or electronic wire transfers.
- Reviews freight invoices, matches up to proper documentation for processing of payment.
- Processes credit card transactions.
- Reviews aging accounts report for A/R over 45 days and phones these customers. Sets up payment schedule, where appropriate, and resolves any problems related to invoices. Works with the in-house customer service reps. on problem accounts to ensure efficient response.
- Maintains correspondence and records related to chapter 7 or 11 accounts, as well as phone records to all accounts contacted.
- Maintains appropriate files to comply with departmental procedures and legal requirements.
- Inputs vendor invoices manually and through the Generate Voucher in Purchasing Module.
- Generates material returns in Accounts Payable and processes checks to vendors.
- Control of Voucher Payable report on a monthly basis.
- Understands and works within the company ISO 9001 quality system.
- Responsible for working with the Syteline computer system and maintaining good working knowledge.
- Reports and maintains weekly commissions to sales representatives and distributors. Calculates and verifies month end commissions to be paid.
- Generates monthly account statements.
- Processes Dun and Bradstreet Reports for the review of credit applications.
- Assists Accounting personnel as needed.
- Follows detailed accounting procedures and performs other related duties as assigned.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a a completed application:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer Braun
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability