For media inquiries please contact:
Katie Lehman, Marketing
Series of Acoustic Measurement Training Webinars Announced
by PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
January 22, 2018 Depew, NY – PCB Piezotronics Inc., a manufacturer of acoustic, vibration, pressure, force, load, and torque sensors, announces the 2018 schedule of free educational webinars.
Monthly webinars will be covering a variety of sound and vibration topics. The acoustic experts for these webinars are Dr. Chad Walber, Michael Thibeault, Mark Valentino, John Clough, and Jeff Williams. See below for the complete schedule of basic and advanced classes:
- 2/15/2018 - Professional Audio Applications for Test and Measurement Microphones & Accelerometers
with Mr. John Clough
- 3/29/2018 – Advanced Acoustics Concepts with Dr. Chad Walber
- 4/19/2018 – Basics of Acoustics Calibration with Dr. Chad Walber
- 5/17/2018 – Environmental Noise Monitoring with Mr. Ken Cox
- 6/21/2018 – How to Avoid Rookie Mistakes in Acoustics Measurements with Mr. Mark Valentino
- 7/19/2018 – Acoustics Basics with Mr. Mark Valentino
- 8/16/2018 – Basics of Acoustics Calibration with Dr. Chad Walber
- 9/20/2018 – Advanced Acoustics Concepts with Dr. Chad Walber
- 10/18/2018 – Sound Power Basics with Dr. Chad Walber
To register for these webinars or obtain additional information, please visit the PCB® training page, www.pcb.com/Training.
About PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
IPCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of microphones, vibration, pressure, force, torque, load, and strain sensors, as well as the pioneer of ICP® technology used by design engineers and predictive maintenance professionals worldwide for test, measurement, monitoring, and control requirements in automotive, aerospace, industrial, R&D, military, educational, commercial, OEM applications, and more. With a worldwide customer support team, 24-hour SensorLineSM, and a global distribution network, PCB® is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction. Visit www.pcb.com for more information. PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of MTS Systems Corporation. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.