Accounting Associate I
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The success of PCB is in our people. It is our philosophy to hire good people and support them in doing their job. PCB’s Management is committed to providing a friendly, supportive and challenging work environment. At PCB we operate on a first name basis with a full open door policy. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Associate I may be responsible for:
· Scans and files all invoices, statements, correspondence relative to transaction group processing.
· Reviews freight invoices, matches up to proper documentation for processing of payment.
· Processes credit card transactions.
· Maintains appropriate files to comply with departmental procedures and legal requirements.
· Inputs vendor invoices manually and through the Generate Voucher in Purchasing Module.
· Generates material returns in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Understands and works within the company ISO 9001 quality system.
· Responsible for working with the Syteline computer system and maintaining good working knowledge.
· Assists Finance Department personnel as needed.
· Follows detailed accounting procedures.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent with specialized training. Minimum of 6 months experience in office environment. Basic computer skills with Microsoft Excel experience preferred but not required. Strong keyboarding skills is required.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should
submit a resume, a completed application, or apply in person at (use reference # 2014-89):
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Attn: Rebekah Chriss
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability