PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package, and investment into employee career development and advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and are in need of a Production Manager in our corporate office located in Depew, NY.
Four year technical or business degree or equivalent specialized training with 5-10 years of supervisory experience and/or training within a manufacturing environment with proven abilities to organize work and motivate team members. Candidate will have a working knowledge of LEAN, ERP, material systems, and ISO standards. Computer literacy and knowledge of PC based software such as Microsoft Office: specific areas would include strong skills in Excel and Word is a must.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
Supervises production and/or assembly of parts or product by the department to ensure timely and quality completion. Sets goals for improvement. Provides technical assistance when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of 10 or more direct or indirect employees.
- Hires, schedules, instructs, and develops personnel. Ensure they follow policies and procedures, and conducts performance evaluations.
- Ensures direct reports are properly trained.
- Manages personnel, equipment and inventory to ensure the department has adequate resources to maintain total customer satisfaction. May order or expedite resources.
- Attends and conducts production meetings and relays pertinent information back to team members. Maintains an effective communication system with staff.
- Evaluates department processes for more efficient means and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Follows production schedules and prioritizes log to minimize overtime and determine shipping priorities.
- With guidance, conducts product pricing studies by determining costs, performs cost/time saving strategies and quality improvements.
- Monitors metrics and alerts appropriate individuals when measurements are unfavorable
· (e.g., PPHH, SA, OT, T, C).
· Participates in budget planning and shares responsibility in meeting budget objectives.
- Participates in establishing or amending departmental policies and procedures.
- Verifies conformance of finished work to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Works with sales and engineering personnel in resolving customers’ technical problems.
- Monitors and maintains inventory.
- Ensures that products are complete, correct and ready for shipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, organized, and professional work environment.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person at using reference code 2014-48:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronic, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D/VEVRAA