PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package, and investment into employee career development and advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and are in need of a Inventory Clerk in our corporate office located in Depew, NY.
Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent with basic math skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
Follow all PCB procedures and forms in compliance to ISO 9001.
According to Standard Work, TCS documentation and Supervisor instruction picks and packages materials and completes documentation , monitors the inventory for accuracy and notifies appropriate personnel when a discrepancy is determined or inventory replenishment is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Picks and kits materials per job packet picklist or other authorized document.
· Ensures the correct parts in the correct quantity using the correct labeling and packaging are prepared and associated documentation is correctly completed.
· Locates completed job kits/documentation for issuing in appropriate location.
· Works with Inventory Coordinators and Supervisor to ensure kits are issued to the production floor in a timely manner.
· Follows guidelines for handling, kitting and storing material per TCS User Guide: TA1244.
· Verifies and maintains accuracy in quantity, description, location, labeling and ESD safe packaging.
· Displays ownership and accountability for accurate inventory.
· Suggests and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
· Follows safety rules and keep area clean and orderly.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person at using reference code 2014-65:
PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
3425 Walden Ave.
Depew, NY 14043 USA
PCB Piezotronic, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D/VEVRAA