PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors. The Company’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package, and investment into employee career development and advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides PCB with a competitive edge. We are currently growing and are in need of Inside Technical Sales in our corporate office located in Depew, NY.
This position provides general sales support, phone coverage and will work closely with marketing. Receives training in sales procedures and general piezoelectric principles.
- Provides general sales support and phone coverage for customers.
- Receives training in basic piezoelectric and sensor theory to support PCB product lines.
- Provides quotations for products and services in accordance with pricing and delivery policy.
- Assists Application Engineers and Product Managers with follow up on consignment orders and logged quotes.
- Responds to a wide range of customer inquiries by phone, fax, E-Mail, or written. Drafts correspondence to customers, which is reviewed by an Application Engineer III or higher.
- Responds to telephone calls or correspondence from customers.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and Product Managers by communicating customer feedback and customer input required for market research.
- Works closely with marketing in developing and follow-up of lead generation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Two year technical degree or equivalent specialized training. Six months to two years of relevant experience and basic computer skills.