PCB’s World Headquarters and Technology Center is located on a six-acre campus outside of Buffalo, NY. The campus includes PCB’s 100,000 sq. ft. (9290 sq. m.) Main Building and new Precision Machining Center.
PCB Corporate Headquarters:
Applications Engineers and Customer Service Representatives are available to offer technical assistance and have on-line access to order processing, work in-process, product tracking, and stocked inventory databases. Our 24 hour SensorLineSM, 716-684-0001, exemplifies our commitment to customer service. Our sales and support team can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PCB Machining Center:
PCB’s 50,000 sq. ft. (4645 sq. m.) Precision Machining Center is a world-class facility housing over seventy machining centers, including:
- 12 swiss style (screw machine) lathes with capacity up to 32mm and 11-axes
- Extensive high precision flexible machining system
- 4-axis vertical mills, super-precision lathes and horizontal machining centers
- Wire EDM (electrical discharge machining)
- Grinding, lapping & polishing
- CMM’s, laser-assisted optical image analysis measurement and laser interferometry inspection
- CNC fabrication and injection over-molding
At PCB, we are extremely proud of the resources we have available. This extensive investment provides us with complete control over the entire sales, design, and production processes. The end result is a high quality product coupled with outstanding customer service. You are invited to visit the PCB Headquarters and Technology center whenever you are in the Buffalo-Niagara area.